Wednesday 1 February 2017

DOWN MEMORY LANE On Your Birthday...


As we walked down the road of life
together,
We've passed the miles,
From teenagers to young adults
through middle age,
With both tears and smiles.

Brick by brick, stone by stone,
I've built my life with you,
We've had our fun and our fights,
God always pulled us through.

For all the times that we were together,
For all the times that we were not,
For all the memories that we shared,
For all our shared thoughts;
For all the times that I was wrong
And all the times that you were right,
May god, for all these moments, and more,
Add another wonderful year to your life.

You are never far from me
You are always in my thoughts,
Even when we are far apart
You are always in my heart.

Have a very happy birthday!


MS




No comments:

Post a Comment