Wednesday 1 February 2017

UNSPOKEN


Footprints of time on our hearts
Seasons of sunshine and rain
No two moments different
Yet never they be the same.
Scars of broken branches
Ooze the sap of life
Till a new leaf grows in place
Obliterating them from sight.
I would like to sprinkle healing spring
But it’s all that I can do
Float pieces of my doting heart
On bits of breeze to you.

At times we breathe the inky skies
Starlight hidden from view
At times destined to horizons
Inflamed with coral hues.
Do you walk a flower strewn path tonight
Or trudge through murky lanes
Does fragrance soothe your generous heart
Or gentle breeze ruffles your mane.
I tell the air to puff and blow
And boomerang back to me
Your eloquent silence on gusts of wind
To articulate your serendipity. 

MS




No comments:

Post a Comment